Download our canteen price list.
Our canteen operates Monday to Friday for lunches and recess snacks. Lunch orders must be placed before school and orders will be delivered to the classrooms.
Please note that the canteen does not manage a credit facility for students.
You are welcome to set up an account and order your child’s lunch online at Quickcliq website.
Healthy Food Consumption
While we understand parents have the responsibility to provide meals for their children we do ask you to support us in our endeavours to have our students consume healthy foods during their time at school.
Our school has implemented two important policies that have been developed to increase the likelihood of healthy eating practices within the school. These are outlined briefly below:
Healthy Food Policy:
- Our canteen provides as many healthy foods as possible on the weekly menu and works within recommended Health Department Guidelines using the traffic lights system as guidelines.
- We ask parents to provide healthy eating alternatives in lunches and snacks during breaks in the day.
- Students are expected to refrain from purchasing food for each other and sharing snacks during recess and lunch time. We believe parents should know what their children are consuming during the day.
- Staff are required not to provide food of any kind as daily rewards for students.
- On special occasions (eg discos and end of year celebrations) staff and parents will enable students to have food available from the red zone in the traffic lights system. During these occasions there should always be healthy alternatives available.
- Parents are not to supply cakes for birthdays as there are students who must be very careful about what they eat and we do not want students excluded because of this.
- Students who are coming to school without breakfast or forget their lunch will be supported by the school to find something healthy to eat.
- Students must be seated whenever they are drinking from a container or eating.
Crunch and Sip Policy:
- Students are able to have a small food break during class time which must include only fresh fruit, fresh vegetables or dried fruits.
- Students may have a drink of water during instruction time to remain hydrated. No other drinks may be consumed in class time.